The Tadpole Mini is a great first bike which helps children achieve the necessary balance to cycle. A playful way to introduce your child to the world of cycling liberating them to practice riding a bike their own way, and most importantly, at their own pace.
The Tadpole Mini Balance Bike is suitable for toddlers aged 1 and 2 with an average inside leg of 24cm.
Wheel Size: 10" inch
Why buy a Tadpole Mini?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry! Green, Pink and Red
- Tektro rear brake with small easy to reach brake lever for tiny hands to brake with confidence
- Safety steering lock to prevent oversteering
- Top mounted brake arms avoids feet catching
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow and become more confident
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors and bell included
|Approx Age||18 months+|
|Bike Weight||3.46 kg|
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 3.5" (90mm)|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, 5mm allen bolt internal fixing, 16 hole|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing|
|Rim||Aluminium, 10"x1.5", single wall|
|Seat Post||Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2mm|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium, QR|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small)|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 , threadless, safety steering stop, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Handlebar||Aluminium, straight, 360mm|
|Stem||Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Grips/Bar tape||Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips|
|Brake Levers||Tektro JL352-RS, aluminium, easy reach brake lever|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro J310, aluminium, mini v-brake|
|Tyres||Kenda K909A, 10"x2.00", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 54-152)|
|Accessories box||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters, frame protector patches, right brake lever (Tektro JL352-RS)|
*subject to change.
We are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this table.
|B||Seatube Angle (Degrees)||73|
|C||Head tube angle (degrees)||75|
|D||Effective top tube (mm)||243|
|E||Head tube length (mm)||50|